EarthTran Ongoing measures against Coronavirus (COVID-19)
As a Car Service company that thousands of people count on for their travel needs, EarthTran Global Limousine is closely monitoring the impact of Coronavirus (COVID-19) on both our employees and our valuable clients.
During this Pandemic, we want our cherished customers to be informed of the ongoing measures being taken by Earthtran Global Limousines
What EarthTran is doing differently:
- Our Office Staffs and drivers require to have their temperature taken daily before their shifts.
- All drivers require COVID-19 test starting April 20th, 2020 before allow driving any of our fleets.
- Our drivers have been advised to avoid handshakes at this time.
- We examine each Chauffeur at the beginning of their shift.
- Drivers will be wearing a mask to protect themselves and the customer as well.
- Vigorous cleaning and sanitizing surfaces in the car including door handles, seats, armrests before and after each trip
- Provision of hand sanitizer for your convenience.
The last but not the least, we want to let both our existing and new clients know that, our company is still open for business. Please do call or make a reservation online if you have to travel to the airport or need a limo for an event.
I want to thank all as we all help not to spread this dangerous Virus but fight it to the end till it disappears from our land.
United We Stand!
Irene N. Boakye
Chief Executive Officer
EARTHTRAN GLOBAL LIMOUSINES INC.