- Clean Driving Record
EarthTran Global Limousine and Transportation Serv This company has been verified by this domain - earthtranlimo.com
Atlanta, United States
About EarthTran Global Limousine and Transportation ServicesEarthTran Global Limousine is a transportation company that provides limousine and luxury car services in Atlanta, Georgia, USA. Also A premier World wide chauffeured transportation. The company was founded in 2003 and has since grown to become one of the top-rated limousine companies in the area.
EarthTran Global Limousine offers a range of services, including airport transportation, corporate transportation, wedding transportation, and special event transportation. The company has a fleet of vehicles that includes luxury sedans, SUVs, stretch limousines, and buses, all of which are well-maintained and equipped with modern amenities.
In addition to providing reliable transportation services, EarthTran Global Limousine is committed to sustainability and has implemented several eco-friendly practices, such as using hybrid and electric vehicles and reducing its carbon footprint by investing in carbon offset programs.
· Completes pre-trip inspection of you assign daily vehicle and reports any dents, defectives to your operation manager.
● Plans a route that will best serve the clients needs and estimates the time the trip will require.
● Pick up assign vehicle at portal time and return the vehicle to base immediately you finish your last trip for the day.
● Uses knowledge of local area, GPS, and/or mapping applications to avoid high traffic areas and to ensure the shortest and safest route to destination.
● Arrives at the predetermined location on time to pick up the client.
● Drives clients to their destination or event and picks them up at the scheduled time.
● Maintains records of travel time and expenses for each trip.
● Inspects the cleanliness of the limousine and confirms it has the food or drinks requested by the client.
● Ensures that the limousine\'s maintenance schedule is up-to-date; confirms that there are no mechanical issues.
● Schedules maintenance for the limousine.
● Performs other related duties as assigned.
● High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
● Two years of related experience highly preferred.
● Must have valid chauffeur\'s license.
● Ability to operate a limousine safely.
● Extensive knowledge of motor vehicle laws.
● Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
● Ability to map appropriate routes and estimate travel times using GPS or standard maps.
● Extensive knowledge of vehicle maintenance and ability to diagnose mechanical problems.
● Excellent organizational and time management skills.
● Ability to present a neat and professional appearance.
● Prolonged periods driving a vehicle.
● Must be able to lift 60 pounds to assist with luggage as required.